|Home||» Products||» Ayurvedic Arthoven Tablets|
Ayurvedic Arthoven Tablets
With an experience of more than 8 decades, we are able to cater to the varied requirements of our clients by offering Ayurvedic Arthoven Tablets. These tablets work as immuno modulator and herbal immunity boosters. The offered tablets are formulated using high quality basic material and modern processing techniques at our state-of-the-art production unit. We offer these Ayurvedic Arthoven Tablets in various packaging options to meet the diverse needs of the clients.
Safe to consume
Long shelf life
The Safe Anti-inflammatory & Immuno-modulator for long term use
Each tablet is made from 850 mg of medicament comprising of the concentrated aqueous extracts from
- Tinospora cordifolia: Guduchi or Giloya.
- Asteracantha longifolia: Kokilaksha.
- Boerhaavia diffusa: Punarnava.
- Gmelina arborea, Aegle marmelos, Stereospermum suaveolens, Oroxylum indicum, Premna corymbosa, Solanum indicum, Aerva lenata, Desmodium gangeticum, Pseudarthria viscida, Tribulus terrestris.
- Commiphora: Mukul (Guggulu).
Mode of Action
- Tinospora cordifolia provides with potent immuno modulatory action
- Astercantha longifolia, Boerhaavia diffusa & Tribulus tererestris have anti-oedematous effect.
- Dashamoola helps to prevent inflammation and skeleto muscular degeneration.
- Commiphora mukul is a known anti-infllammatory agent.
- Crystal induced synovitis
- Poly myositis
- Cartilage degeneration
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Auto immune collagen disease
- Ankylosing spondylosis
- Dermato Myositis
- Osteo arthritis
- Other inflammations of the skeleto muscular system.
2-3 tablets twice or thrice daily.
May be used for very long period of time with safety.
Blister of 10 Tablets each & 1000 tablets in plastic jar.