We offer our clients high quality Asmagon Tablets that are used in the treatment of respiratory illnesses like asthma. Our medicines are formulated using superior quality chemical compounds that are sourced from the certified vendors of the market. Our experts and researchers develop these medicines after years of research and study to ensure ideal treatment and medication to clients. We are offering these Asmagon Tablets at pocket friendly costs.
Long shelf life
No side effects
Each Tablet is made from 850 mg of medicament comprising of
- Adhatoda vasica: Vasa
- Gmelina arborea: Dasamoola (the Roots)
- Aegle marmelos: Dasamoola (the Roots)
- Stereospermum suaveolens: Dasamoola (the Roots)
- Oroxylum indicum: Dasamoola (the Roots)
- Premna corymbosa: Dasamoola (the Roots)
- Solanum indicum: Dasamoola (the Roots)
- Aerva lenata: Dasamoola (the Roots)
- Desmodium gangeticum: Dasamoola (the Roots)
- Pseuarthria viscida: Dasamoola (the Roots)
- Tribulus terrestris: Dasamoola (the Roots)
- Hedychium spicatum: Sati
- Piper chaba: Gajapippali
- Piper longum: Pippali
- Piper longum (root): Pippalimoolam
- Clerodendron serratum: Bharangi
- Terminalia chebula: Haritaki
- Eclipta alba: Bringaraja
- Solanum surattense: Kantakari
- Solanum trilobatum: Alarka
Mode of action
- Builds resistance against Respiratory pathogens.
- Modulates immune response to allergens and arrests allergic manifestations.
- Controls chronic cough.
- helps prevent asthmatic attacks.
- Bronchial Asthma- as a preventive.
- nagging respiratory problems.
- As an adjuvant in Primary Complex/TB.
- Children-2 tablets twice daily.
- Adults-two to three tablets twice daily.
To be used for 6to 12 months for chronic patients.
Blister of 10 Tablets each & 1000 Tablets in Plastic jar.